How to measure:
- Measure the width of the location in 4 to 5 places, as the drywall partitions may vary in distance from the glass.
- Measure the height of the location.
- Indicate which side of the plug abutts the glass window.
Piedmont Plug Installation: Acrylic Tape
- Determine correct location for the plug.
- Remove any existing window blinds or brackets. (Note: Existing window blinds may need to be cut down in length to accommodate thickness of the Piedmont Plug.)
- Fill all gaps or cracks between partition and mullion with acoustical sealant.
- Peel off backing from the acrylic tape and press plug firmly against the mullion.